CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 26 August 2011

Wedding cards

I saw this idea on somebody's blog a few weeks ago but I can't remember where - if you know let me know so that I can link to it. Anyway, I loved the simplicity of the design and decided to have a go as we have a couple of weddings to attend.
They are very easy to make - just some base card layered up. The cake is made with 3 rectangles with the corners rounded and then embossed using a Stamping Up embossing folder. Some ribbed card added to the base of each layer and some punched out flowers with tiny adhesive gems. I'm hoping the colour will match the colour chosen by the brides for their flowers/bridesmaids.
Have a great weekend!
Fiona x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Fiona, love the simple design it is so effective. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards fiona.i love the cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great and using my favourite e/folder.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete