CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 March 2011

Christmas Card

Finally got round to playing with some of my SECC goodies. I made this card for Snoflake's challenge over on Docrafts.
I used the Woodware Patch Christmas clear stamp set - lovely stamps with lots of little extras like parcels, bows, stars, greetings, edges etc.
First of all I used my new nesties to cut the aperture in the card. I then stamped the tree, parcels, bows, star and coloured them with Promarkers before cutting out. I stuck the tree and some parcels on the inside of the card and the remaining parcels around the aperture on the front. I added some faux stitching around the aperture.

Not sure whether I will put a greeting on/in the card - don't want to make it too cluttered.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card fiona.i love the vibrant colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, so different, i love the way you have the tree at the back of the aperture and the effect of the presents at the front!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Fiona, great colours!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete