CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 February 2011

Alcohol Inks

Received my QVC parcel on Friday - I bought the TSV of Tim Holtz alcohol inks etc. Decided to have a play this afternoon and this is one of the results ...................
Completely different to anything I have done in the past - I used the red and yellow inks with a touch of the gold then stamped over the top with the archival ink stamp pad with Inkadinkado stamps.
Found the stamping tricky as the surface is very glossy and therefore slippy.
Off to try the shrink plastic now ..................!!!!!!
Thanks for looking. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona, popped through from the Docrafts gallery where I've left a comment. I succumbed to temptation too and bought the Tim Holtz TSV and it arrived yesterday but haven't had the chance to play yet. Thanks for the tip about the shiny card, I know to be careful. I really like the effect you've got, just hope my attempts are as good. Elizabeth (Silverscrapper) x

    ReplyDelete